Flammable. Keep away from heat or flames. Do not use it while smoking.
Keep out of reach of children. Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age.
Do not swallow. If more than the amount used for whitening is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center immediately.
Avoid contact with eyes. If the product contacts the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Avoid direct contact of the product with the gums and/or salivary flow. If irritation of the gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products. This discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If you experience more than mild tooth sensitivity, stop use and consult your dentist.